Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Final Breakthrough?!? (Lawik Muller)

It's quite funny how you can develop all these idea's and still find direct idea to stick too, so I found myself in a little predicament, especially with little time...

It wasn't until the weekend just gone that I was at work, bored out of my mind, that I recalled an image from a particular lecture featuring an artist kown as 'Lawik Muller' and his series of works 'La Folie a Deux'...in which usually uses the stil image of a man and woman, then within a 16 step series of photo's, combines the two people into the same person, at the same time creating 16 different identities which is known as a Metaportrait....

Recalling this particualar artist spurred me on and basically forged a link within most of my idea's, and itslelf allowed me to 'Morph' elements from each one and combine them into the same piece..





















As a result, im just going to mix them all up...I want to take my photo's from my shoot, and basically photoshop them using tones to expressive feelings and emotions...but just those elements are quite dull, so my master plan is to use the whole Steampunk/Bio-Mech concept along with the Metaportraiture, and use these themes to express time through the Futurism/Cubisim....

In my new direction, I want to manipulate these movements to portray a sense of progression, a lapse in time, growth....

No comments:

Post a Comment