Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Hall Of Bright Carvings....

Okay...havent poseted in a while....due to huge amounts of work and essay writing, as well as a combo of no f*ckin interent...which is never good....

But anywho, here's the basic setup for my Hall Of Bright Carvings...













I decided to go for a a more intresting and definitive view, and combine some of the sculptures into the actual archtecture(Shark and Head), as wel as some added elements on my behalf to give the hall more life...

Took me a while to get an accurate view, I did draw up a sketch of it prior, and then looking at thte sketch drew into photoshop by hand....which was probably the long way, but a good practise att drawin on a tablet....I focused on a linear, as opposed to a full block painted approach, just because Im still learning, and this was the easiest approach for me

I'll upload the steps the completion as I go....

Okay.so here's the colouring base of been goin for, i wanted to portray the drakness of the room, and highlight the minscule amount of light comin in from the scene....












Okay...so I think i've kinda reach a middle ground here....


No comments:

Post a Comment