Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Sketch Work....Early Concepts

A bit belated I know, but what if the frnatic rush of work I didnt really get enough time to actially post, so here's a few early concept sketch's prior to the scene....

Sketch 1











In this sketch, I was really trying to define a ground basis to work on, a layout to get the general feel of the area I was working with...

Sketch 2/3










With these sketch's I really beagn to experiment with how I would invite the viewer into the picture, alongside side playing reference to my research, and all together trying to initalise the broken, desolate wasteland feeling....

Sketch 4/5










Although with these final two sketch's I didn't quite finished, I felt like I got the general feeling with these two already, and didnt want to 'over do it' with the visualisation, alongside my prior sketch's I felt I'd reached a satisfactory level of what the scene would genrally consist of, without making it appear to chaotic and random....

No comments:

Post a Comment