Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Artistic Direction......Which Way Is Up?

When I was searching for resource material to work from, I came across this image from 'Banksy', the notorious street artist....and it set me on my way to thinking what sort of look I actually want my animation to follow along, which is proabbly the most important question there is....and just looking at this piece not only helped me character wise, but also how powerfully colour can portray feeling....

 




Its funny how one image can portray so much, and people can interpret things differently, and from a personal opinion, I can't help but feel there's a portrayal of a love drifting away, and in that sense wether we take the chance to chase it, or set it free.....

This is possibly the perfect emblem of the relationship in my piece.....

No comments:

Post a Comment