Monday, 24 May 2010

Sound for thought......

So I began considring the delicacy of my animation, and how I could futher enhance it....through the use of sound, especialy after hearing Richard's AMAZING sounds......so I started with youtube, just randomly browsing for 'cute ambience' and found, well, one of my favourite pieces of instrumental music, and began to invison how it would convey my work.....



It's true, it does (if played exactly how it's in this file) affect the tonality of my animation, portraying a more 'emotional factor' but I feel if adjusted to the right levels, along with other sound effects....this underlying aspect could be manipulated to my point....

Also, if anyone knows of any good sites to get sound effects from, drop a link please, much appreciated x

No comments:

Post a Comment