Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Branding Banner Sketch's

Here's a few scanned sketch's of some idea's I had for a blog banner. t was interesting to find out today that would would need to brand ourselves as artists as part of our Transcription project, and it funnily enough has been something I've been thinking about the last few days, hence my first step to was to focus on how my blog looks *which is pretty bland*.

I felt a more circular design would be nice to work from, and eventually after a few thumbnail sketch's came to a better shape, (images on the right) with examples of detail. I wanted it to feel quite ornate, with a very textured metallic/stone feel, also the circular shape feels like it could represent some sort of locking mechanism, perhaps adding some lighting along the edges. An image that could translate quite well in maya, as well as an ident. More from this later....











No comments:

Post a Comment