Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Character Technology Post

Okay, so here's some added Tech/Futuristic elements that I couldnt quite place into my Influence Maps...

Here's some concepts from Final Fantasy XII of Lightinings different 'Gunblades'. As you can see, there a vast variety, from all shapes and colours, conveying a rich amount of reference for my 'Gunblade'



























On the note of Reference, here's a Video that both Dimi & Jon Stewart recommended to me over the last few months, that apparently suits my style, and also employs the use of Technology & Ninja

Azureus Rising




And here's just a few still for a greater reference.


























This came across as ideal visual research in relation to mix between ninja, and more traditonal weapons, taken to the next level.

1 comment:

  1. Bob,
    I cant fault you on your research, but you have no drawings or character designs posted here yet. Please can you put together something here asap

    ReplyDelete