Sunday, 27 February 2011

TEZCATLIPOCA Development Stage 1

After creating many different variations of shapes/silhouettes I decided I've rounded up enough to begin narrowing down into developing certain traits I feel have carried across some of the personality of TEZCATLIPOCA.

With this in mind, I put together a board containing the top 8 silhouette's I feel are working well towards conveying the character. Each has certain aspects that are effective, however they also need a great deal of improvement.

















Instead of combining aspects of each one into a silhouette, I feel it would be more effective if I took this image as reference/influence in creating new silhouettes, using my newly developed Aztec Shapes in Alchemy, to infuse essence of the Aztecs into the shapes further.

1 comment:

  1. Hello...is this another step forward I see. Keep moving towards a conclusion with the narrative, game, and characters in mind. Next challenge Maya.

    ReplyDelete