Monday, 13 June 2011

'The Sting' Swamp Concept Art Complete

Finally finished what I feel acts as a good concept for my Short. I spent probably more time then I should of in the final stages of this piece, and still could of spent more fine tuning it further, adding more detail, and highlights to the piece, but as concepts go it does the job fine.



























I wasn't trying to create anything 'epic', hence the straight on angle, more somthing that portrayed my storyboard more effectively, along with lighting and colour, and possibly adaptable for backdropping into a scene.

4 comments:

  1. Shadows bro, shadows. Right now those black sticks in the wood don't feel integrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. added those shadows man :) looks so much better, thanks for the shout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah dude, colour and lighings sweet.

    ReplyDelete